* We are open for 2020 season though our capacity is limited due to covid-19 restrictions so our sessions are filling up quickly. *
* Our calendar is only updated one (1) or two (2) weeks out due the the unpredictably of Covid-19 restrictions *
* If all goes well, we will offer sessions every weekend through Labor Day in 2020 *We welcome children & kids of all ages with their families.
How does it work?
This is our number #1 question.
Our system works as follows:
All registration is online. All of our available classes are listed on our online calendar. We do not accept payment at the site. You can register at the site on from your mobile phone on the same day if spots are available.
Our primary paddleboarding sessions are the following:
- SUP Lesson (Tutorial and Rental)
- Aloha SUP Session (Rental Only)
- SUP Yoga
- Sunset Paddle (not offered on regular basis)
- SUP Group Event (limited to max of eight (8) for 2020 season)
These sessions are $40 for 90 minutes unless otherwise specified.
Each 90-minute paddle lesson includes a 15-minute land tutorial for first time Aloha SUP customers.
All gear is provided:
- Premium paddleboards and adjustable paddles.
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD) - inflatable waist belt or life jacket.
We assist you getting in and out of the water with your board and offer on-water coaching to get you up and running after the 15-minute land tutorial.
The on-water paddling part of the 90-minute session is 60-75 minutes. You are free to paddle solo or with the group you registered with.
Existing Aloha SUP customers can bypass the tutorial section of the lesson on subsequent visits after their first session. This gives you 90-minutes on the water.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time so that we can start the class on time ensuring maximum time on the water.
We schedule our sessions every Saturday and Sunday from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Our typical start times are 10AM, 12PM, & 2PM. We may offer 8:15AM and 4PM start times depending upon demand.
Our primary location for the 2020 season is at Hoover Reservoir in Westerville.
We also offer the Aloha SUP Session which does not include a tutorial. This session is designed for returning Aloha customers or those new customers who have previous paddleboarding experience and know what they are doing on the board and the water.
If you want to schedule a group event, we can organize a date/time slot specific for your group. We setup a Group Event link on our calendar so that each individual person in the group can register and pay for their own session. Or we can coordinate with the organizer of the group to pay for the entire group session. (Groups are limited in 2020 to eight (8) or less due to Covid)
Send the details of your group and we will provide you a group rate based on your needs. Contact us here.